How To Add Windows Host In Zabbix Server2 min read
I have to configure add windows host in zabbix server. Check windows status such as windows RAM, hard disk, cpu, running process etc. Zabbix Server add many services from windows host. But you can wait for few days get service from windows host.
Step #01: Login your Zabbix server using Zabbix default user name and password.
Zabbix user name : Admin (Must ‘A’ is capital letter)
Zabbix password : zabbix (You can change your password anytime)
Step #02: Goto Configuration / Hosts click Create host on the top right corner.
Show as like below image:
Step #03: Three important option such as Host Name, IP address and Templates
- Host (Your windows host name, select any group)
- Agent interface (Agent interface your host IP address)
- Templates (Select windows template name “Template OS Windows”)
How to see ip address on your windows machine. You can use two way
- Check manually
- Use command line
Then click Add two times. Successfully added windows host.
Next you have to needed how to Install Zabbix agent into windows machine.
If face any problem then see my YouTube video and Subscribe my channel. Please subscribe my channel for more update.
- How To Install Apache Cloud Stack v4.15 On Centos 7 - January 21, 2021
- How To Install FreePBX 15 on CentOS 8 - January 20, 2021
- How To Install Jitsi Own Server For Video Conference On Ubuntu 20.04 - November 16, 2020
We really appreciate for your support for buying me a coffee.
It takes us a while to compose and upload new content, as they have to be checked to see if Properly works. We appreciate you if you help me for one cup of coffee to keep us awake and always deliver good quality content.
No contribution is small of an amount. We are grateful for any amount you support us with. Thank you!