How To Add Windows Host In Zabbix Server
I have to configure add windows host in zabbix server. Check windows status such as windows RAM, hard disk, cpu, running process etc. Zabbix Server add many services from windows host. But you can wait for few days get service from windows host.
Step #01: Login your Zabbix server using Zabbix default user name and password.
Zabbix user name : Admin (Must ‘A’ is capital letter)
Zabbix password : zabbix (You can change your password anytime)
Step #02: Goto Configuration / Hosts click Create host on the top right corner. Show as like below image:
Step #03: Three important option such as Host Name, IP address and Templates
- Host (Your windows host name, select any group)
- Agent interface (Agent interface your host IP address)
- Templates (Select windows template name “Template OS Windows”)
Then click Add two times. Successfully added windows host.
Next you have to needed how to Install Zabbix agent into windows machine.
For more details goto YouTube channel and subscribe channel.
Thanks to all.
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- How To Install Bitwarden Password Manager On Ubuntu 18.04 Using Docker - December 13, 2019
- How To Convert Ubuntu 19.04 Server To MikroTik Router Using Script - December 1, 2019
- How To Install Joomla 4 On Ubuntu 18.04 - October 21, 2019